Форум

Создать новую тему

Музыкальный Музыка, релизы Электронная музыка Techno

[Release] Suvorov - Hello Mr. U (EP) Naughty Pills Records [Techno]

[ EXCLUSIVE ] Suvorov - Hello Mr. U. (EP) Naughty Pills Records

На днях вышел долгожданный мною релиз, на очень известном итальянском лейбле "Naughty Pills Records". В EP вошло 3 ремикса, от украинцев: Nebster и Force Emotions, а так же свое видение оригинала представил итальянец и мой друг Ektor Eros. Кроме этого в поддержку релиза высказались: SPARTAQUE, GIORGIO RUSCONI, IG NOISE, HIAB и многие другие. Уверен релиз понравится всем любителям быстрого и агрессивного техно, приятного прослушивания и удачных покупок!)

Купить: http://www.beatport.com/release/hello-mr-u-ep/975104

Рецензия от Peat Noise:
"Ukrainian native Suvorov debuts his first EP on Naughty Pills. Hello Mr. U gives you a bit melodic feel with its synths and at the same time the massive bassline moves along with it on this little „trip”. There remixes are included. A minimalist one from Ektor Eros which kept the synths from the original and gives you the feel of the original but it’s unique as well. As we move to the next remix we find our self in front of a stronger remix. Force Emotions presents it, with a massive bassline and also some darkness joins to the synths. The last remix comes from Nebster. This one is probably the hardest track on the EP. Massive drive and bassline goes along with some distorted sounds."

Label Engine Feedback Report for Naughty Pills Records:

SPARTAQUE - 10/10
Full Support

GIORGIO RUSCONI - 8/10
CooL ep !! Nebster remix 4 me !!
TOSI - 8/10
Nince material inside , Ektor's stuff for myself , will be spinned in Thecrypt , Thank you somuch!
AIMA - 9/10
Nice EP! Full Support!
DJ SLAVE - 10/10
Support ,4 me_@_Ektor Eros rmx..:)
GABEEN - 10/10
nice track and remixes ,thx
HIAB - 8/10
Nebster Remix is don't kiddin'! Great Track! Thanks!
IG NOISE - 7/10
Nice EP!
R. COOPER - 7/10
Nebster remix is strong!

Ответы

Чтобы отправить комментарий войдите под своим аккаунтом или создайте новый